49 Heights Drive, Robina QLD
PREMIER VIEWING...this weekend!
BOTH DUPLEX PROPERTIES ARE NOW READY TO VIEW!! Premier viewing this weekend.
Each duplex is unique in size with a spacious yard, enough room to fit a swimming pool, or have an easily maintained backyard for the kids or pets.
A modern exterior look plus they are set back off the road, in a cul-de-sac position. Plenty of parking ‘off street’, each with a double garage and room for 2 cars in front of each property.
1116 m2 size block in total.
Inner Robina location - with a short walk here or a short drive there you are surrounded by shops, convenience outlets, restaurants, cafes, the local tavern, furniture shops and Bunnings and of course, the Robina Town Centre.
• Open plan kitchen with separate lounge and meals area
• 4 bedrooms or 3 with a media room plus a study nook
• Internal court yard
• Good size court yards – one with a timber deck
• Freshly painted internally and externally and new carpet
• Entry statement with an entry closet
• Pleasing modern street appeal
• Ample off street parking plus the double garage
• Plenty of storage – roof storage
• Plenty of natural light
• No body corp, shared insurance only
• In the Varsity School Catchment area
• Walking pathways to the Robina Town Centre
• Short walk to the Robina Bunnings store
• Short walk to the Easy T shopping corner with newsagent, cafes, casual dining, etc
• Mins to the local Tavern
• Mins to the Robina Train Station
• C-bus football stadium is close by
These inner Robina properties are vastly sought after – live in one and rent out the other.
Great if your downsizing, an excellent investment opportunity or if you have an extended family.