49 Heights Drive, Robina QLD
DUPLEX or DUPLEX PAIR?
CHOOSE ONE OR OWN BOTH - 1 or 2 /49 Heights Drive.
This rare opportunity has become available in the very heart of Robina. Side by side duplex properties.
These stylishly appointed and well proportioned homes are generous in size inside with a spacious yard, enough room to fit a swimming pool, or have an easily maintained backyard for the kids or pets.
With a modern look they are set back off the road, in a cul-de-sac position. Plenty of parking ‘off street’, each with a double garage and room for 2 cars in front of each property.
1116 m2 size block in total.
Inner Robina location - with a short walk here or a short drive there you are surrounded by shops, convenience outlets, restaurants, cafes, the local tavern, furniture shops and Bunnings and of course, the Robina Town Centre.
• Open plan kitchen with separate lounge and meals area
• 4 bedrooms or 3 with a media room plus a study nook
• Internal court yard
• Good size court yards – one with a timber deck
• Freshly painted internally and externally and new carpet
• Entry statement with an entry closet
• Pleasing modern street appeal
• Ample off street parking plus the double garage
• Plenty of storage – roof storage
• Plenty of natural light
• No body corp, shared insurance only
• In the Varsity School Catchment area
• Walking pathways to the Robina Town Centre
• Short walk to the Robina Bunnings store
• Short walk to the Easy T shopping corner with newsagent, cafes, casual dining, etc
• Mins to the local Tavern
• Mins to the Robina Train Station
• C-bus football stadium is close by
These inner Robina properties are vastly sought after – live in one and rent out the other.
Great if your downsizing, an excellent investment opportunity or if you have an extended family.
Open for Inspection
Sat 23 Feb, 11:00am - 11:30am
Sun 24 Feb, 12:00pm - 12:30pm