1/16 Heights Drive, Robina QLD
SOLD - by Stacey Whitcroft
OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SPACE
BOOK YOUR PRIVATE INSPECTION!!
If size, space and location are important, this 5 bedroom stylish duplex could be the one for you!
This well designed home boasts a modern kitchen with granite bench tops and breakfast bar. Easy flow living areas are complete with white plantation shutters, bifold doors leading to the outdoor space, downstairs bedroom/home office and powder room, oversized master bedroom and ensuite, plus 3 other double size bedrooms.
Located in the heart of Robina, situated around the corner from the Robina Town Centre, Easy T-shopping centre, Bunnings over the back, transport at your finger tips, all within walking distance. Google map this location to see the proximity to the local shops and surrounds.
• Welcoming entry statement
• Ensuite with spa and glass window features
• Master bathroom with bath and shower
• Master bedroom with balcony and hinterland views
• Utilise one bedroom for a theatre room plus a home office
• Separate laundry space
• High ceilings throughout
• Ducted airconditioning
• Gas cooking
* Gas hot water
• Good yard size for a pool
• Security gate
• Double garage with internal access
• Plenty of storage throughout
• Grey water recycle
• Schools a short drive away
• Train station only minutes away
Shared insurance only, no body corp.