Tastefully renovated this modern and smart duplex is a very stylish home. This unique property is designed and finished to create a secure, warm and inviting ambience throughout.
The comfortable lounge area is complete with a unique built-in electric fireplace feature set below a recessed enclave with a stone feature wall, the fireplace can be used for heating or just as a display to enhance the cozy feel. The fully equipped kitchen has all you need, good size work bench, plenty of cupboards, a breakfast bar with overhead lighting plus a spacious dining and meals area.
When it’s time to relax, you can also enjoy the peaceful outdoor living space. The roof is recessed with an outdoor timber finish, LED lighting and a built-in BBQ all surrounded by garden lights for night-time dining or entertaining your friends. A fully tiled outdoor shower and a shaded tiled pad with room for an outdoor spa.
• Main door is timber and glass with a key or code secure entry
• Camera security system
• The master bedroom has a fully fitted timber walkin robe and shelving, with the ensuite and glass door leading to the outdoor shower area
• Tiled timber look alike flooring throughout
• Updated modern lighting and wall switches throughout
• Built in BBQ area with shading
• Gated courtyard
• Tiled outdoor shower and timber flooring with mood lights
• Wet Bar/Tv area off the garage
• Internal entry from the garage
• All completely flat
• Separate clothes line drying area
• Concrete timber look alike paths
• Extra off street parking
• Quiet Cul-de-sac
• Within walking distance to cafes, Bunnings Hardware, newsagents, health food shop outlet, medical facilities, transport, local restaurants, Robina Town Centre
• Only mins to private and public hospitals
• Short drive to Burleigh
This property is a ‘move-in with nothing to do’ opportunity so you can enjoy all Robina has to offer. If you are downsizing, or need a modest property without the expense of body corporates, you must enquire on this one of the kind duplex.
© 2018 - 2023 Robina. Website by MultiArray.