This charming and appealing home is located in a small cul de sac within walking distance of the Robina Town Centre, cafes, medical facilities and restaurants.
The home has great street appeal with a private and secure entry to the property. This open plan design home has been modernized with a new kitchen complete with a large workable stone benchtop and large breakfast bar with the very best of appliances and large tiles throughout the living and dining areas.
This home oozes tranquility with cozy outdoor living spaces. Entertain or have your evening meal in a garden setting, a different private courtyard to have your morning coffee or use as an arts and crafts space and there is a covered courtyard off the master bedroom to provide a sitting and reading area.
The yard space is very low maintenance but enough for the gardening enthusiasts.
Enjoy the scenery & serenity with waterfront parks, walk and bike ways throughout the area.
If you’re thinking of downsizing, or your first home, this could be for you!
• Open plan design
• Large picture windows
• Motorized outside blind
• Lots of natural lighting
• Freshly painted
• Stylish kitchen with glass splash backs, 2 pac cupboard fronts
• Second bathroom with bath
• Ducted a/c
• Double garage with internal access
• Fully fenced with no side neighbours on one side, no back neigbours
• Solar panels
• Quiet cul de sac court
• Extra visitor parking
• Surrounded by parks and lakes
• Mins to the Robina Town Centre and transport
• Mins to the Robina public and private hospital’s
• More medical facilities to come
• Garden shed with concrete based
• Master bedroom with ensuite and walkin robe
Don’t delay and enquire today!
© 2018 - 2023 Robina. Website by MultiArray.