104 Mattocks Road, Varsity Lakes QLD
SOLD - by Stacey Whitcroft
Don’t wait!!…..Opportunity presents!!
Don’t hesitate and miss out on this property.
This tastefully refurbished family home offers a wonderful chic lifestyle with your kitchen and living areas overlooking the expansive yard space where you can create the perfect indoor/outdoor entertainment & family areas.
Complete with newly tiled flooring throughout, floor to ceiling tiled bathrooms with quality fittings, ducted air conditioning, you’ll have nothing to do but nestle in and enjoy your new home and the surrounds offered by the very convenient central location. On the cusp of Varsity Lakes and Burleigh Waters you are only mins to the beaches & major shopping centres.
An excellent size block to take advantage of with room enough for the backyard pool for the summertime holidays.
• Court yard garden entry
• Master bedroom with access to the outdoor living space
• Lounge and dining areas
• In the catchment area Caningeraba primary State School in Burleigh Waters & the Miami High School.
• New front fence
• Double garage with backyard access
• 2 off street parking spaces
• Fully repainted inside and outside
• The roof has been fully repointed, repainted and sealed
• 652m2 block
• Mins to Burleigh, Broadbeach and Mermaid Beaches & Pacific Fair
• Stocklands shopping centre only minutes away
• Christine Corner shops at the other end of the road
• Access to local cafes, takeaways and commercial hardware
• Central to all transport & schools
If location is key – don’t miss the open home this weekend.