Nestled in a tranquil and secluded cul de sac, this inviting 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom family home offers a truly unique living experience.
You will love the open floor plan that seamlessly connects the living spaces, fostering a sense of comfort & togetherness. The picture windows in the lounge, living & bedrooms bring the outdoors in, enhancing the privacy feel.
As you wake up and gaze out of your window, you'll be greeted by the picturesque beauty of the surrounding bushland. The view is so captivating that you'll momentarily forget you're still within the city limits.
Set on your own 4321m2 allotment (preserved as a koala reserve) this family home offers the perfect balance between urban convenience and natural serenity. Embrace the tranquillity of wildlife-filled mornings, relish the potential of the spacious backyard, and awaken to the breathtaking vistas of untouched bushland that effortlessly blur the line between city and nature. You may even wish to investigate the development opportunities.
Make this house not just your home, but your sanctuary, where every day begins with a symphony of nature and the promise of boundless opportunities.
- 4 Large size bedrooms with spacious wardrobes
- Large master bedroom with walk in rob and ensuite
- Large bathroom with bath tub and powder room
- Newly refurbished with carpet, paint and blinds
- Room to create an outdoor dining experience.
- Room for a pool
- Local friendly neighbourhood with local traffic only
- Easy access to the M1, Robina Town Centre, Schools, and Public transport
- Potential for development, investment or family home.
© 2018 - 2023 Robina. Website by MultiArray.