17 Medinde Court, Robina QLD
SOLD - by Stacey Whitcroft
A family retreat to enjoy with a great outdoor living lifestyle.
This elevated block is located in a leafy cul-de-sac only mins away from central Robina.
This diverse family home has an architecturally styled ambience with its well designed spacious interior, sunken lounge plus extended outdoor areas - you can entertain your summer days away under the choice of 2 pavilions.
The modern interior with the chef’s kitchen has gas cooking, stainless steel canopy, breakfast bar style stone bench tops, accessible to both the living and family rooms areas.
Timber look flooring throughout. Floor to ceiling tiled bathrooms with seamless glass showers, double vanities and bath in both. Complete with quality fixtures and fittings throughout.
Double door entry statement with a covered portico – this property will impress!
Many features include:
• Master bedroom retreat with private outdoor space – ensuite with terrace and walk in robe
• Timber bi-fold doors with screens
• Wet bar and servery with timber bi-folds door to service inside/outside
• 3 living areas
• High ceilings
• A/c’s in every bedroom
• 783m2 block
• Parkland behind
• Double door entry with crim safe doors
• Large family pool
• Double garage with storage and internal access
• Plenty of off street parking
• Mins to the Robina Train Station
• Cbus stadium
• Robina Town Centre
• Robina Hospitals private and public
• Short Drive to the Bond Uni
• Short Drive to Robina Primary and High Schools
• Mins away from the proposed Robina parklands
• Kindergarten close by
• Easy access to dog parks and bike and walking pathways
Excellent location with a multitude of Robina facilities and amenities to access.
Call anytime for any further information.