18 Kuranda Drive, Robina QLD
Enjoy the tranquillity of Waterfront Living!
In the heart of Robina is a niche pocket of executive styled homes located in the exclusive address of ‘Robina Island’.
Entry to the island is down a leaf lined street, cross over the bridge to your own private neighbourhood.
In one of the most popular streets this graceful home of approx. 55 squares exhibits comfort and quality throughout with a modern design and diversity to cater for the busy family.
Entertain by the pool and enjoy the tranquil surrounds of waterfront living.
Timeless architecture with outstanding features:
• Opulent entry
• Elegant timber stairwell
• Generous split living spaces incorporated with elegant formal lounge and dining areas with highly polished parquet flooring extra
• Separate entertaining area with a full timber bar
• Granite bench tops throughout the kitchen plus solid timber cupboards
• Soft closing draws and cupboards
• Miele appliances, a 90cm induction hotplate, 90cm wide oven plus a steam oven plus Miele dishwasher
• The spacious master suite with polished timber floors, an oversized dressing room plus waterfront balcony
• Four king size bedrooms including a ground floor guest suite
• High ceilings throughout
• Abundant natural light
• Intercom in every room - as new
• Laundry shute
• Security cameras – monitored via internet
• Well designed indoor-outdoor entertaining areas to cater for any occasion
• Fully tiled pool
• Extra-large glassed balconies
• 961m2 land
• Double gated access for a large caravan or boat adjacent to the garage and inside the automatic security gates
• 2 car garage plus extra 4 car spaces
• Plenty of storage throughout and in the garage
• Solar hot Water
• 5kws solar panels
• Ducted vacuumed maid, spear pump
• Crimsafe, security doors and windows
• 6000 litre rain water tank
• Ac’s throughout
• Fruit trees to enjoy
Close to a choice of Golf Clubs, Bond University, Robina shopping centre, short drive to private and public schools, the train to Brisbane and easy access to the Brisbane to Coolangatta motorway.