This serene, eco-friendly, superbly designed home was built to allow the feel of nature inside and to capture the coastal breezes to cool in the summertime or absorb the glorious morning sun to warm the home in winter.
The home is filled with an ambience of tranquillity with warm and inviting true timber flooring throughout and floor to ceiling windows to capture the natural surrounds. You can access the timber decks from most rooms in the house where you can enjoy nature on your doorstep, the whistle of the birds or entertain friends and family in an environment with a natural, tropical feel.
Enjoy the cooking experience with the spacious kitchen with plenty of stone bench top space, central to the living spaces with an easy access to the tv room. This light filled kitchen space has gas cooking, stainless steel canopy, plenty of cupboard space and display cabinets together with views to the gardens and the nature reserve beside the property.
With 3 bedrooms downstairs, you have a parents retreat upstairs. The master bedroom has access to your own private balcony, walk-in robe and ensuite with double vanities and double shower and views.
Tucked away from the road with easy access and plenty of ‘off street’ parking plus the advantage & privacy of backing onto a park.
• Stone bench tops throughout
• Water feature at the entry
• Pot belly heater and chimney
• Vacuum maid
• Plumb fridge
• Timber staircase to upstairs
• Two separate living spaces
• Timber bifold to separate the lounge room for privacy
• High ceilings
• Crim safe screens
• Plenty of natural lighting throughout
• Covered timber decks surrounding the home
• Covered outdoor entertaining area with timber seating
• Oversized garage with access to the back of the house
• Mins to public and private schools
• Mins to Woolworths shopping centre, cafes etc
• Close to other street shops
• Easy access to the M1
• Robina Town Centre is only mins away
• Quick drive to Burleigh Beach
• Surrounded by other amenities, petrol stations, kindergartens, mins to hospitals and Dr’s, vets etc.
Don’t miss this property – HIA Eco designed home of the year when it was built.
© 2018 - 2023 Robina. Website by MultiArray.