This stylish 3 bedroom duplex is the ideal property for those who want to downsize without compromising on space and convenience. It features a fully fenced courtyard with green space for your pet, and a spacious outdoor dining area. You will love living close to the shops, cafes, restaurants, bakery, newsagency, Bunnings and more, all within walking distance.
The duplex has a well-designed kitchen with plenty of storage and workspace, as well as a breakfast bar. The living area is comfortable and cozy, with a built-in TV shelf and a private front door entry. The bedrooms are generous in size, with the master bedroom having an ensuite and walk-in robe. The main bathroom has a shower and bath. There is also a double lock up garage with internal entry, a water tank and extra storage.
The best part is that there is no body corp to worry about, only shared building insurance.
You will certainly enjoy living in a quiet cul de sac where you can walk to Robina Town Centre under the overpass to the shops, post office, library & plenty more. There are also parks and walking tracks nearby for your leisure. If you need public transport, the train station is only minutes away.
• Private cul de sac
• Dual entry to walk to the shops with back yard access
• Fully enclosed courtyard with a grassed area
• Water tank and storage
• Good size kitchen with plenty of storage and workspace
• Outdoor dining off the meals area
• Built in tv area with shelf
• Double garage with internal entry
• Walkable distance to many shops & outlets
• Only a shared insurance – no body corp fees
• Flat driveway and flat backyard space
This is a rare opportunity to own a stylish duplex in a supreme Robina location.
Don't miss out on this one!
© 2018 - 2023 Robina. Website by MultiArray.