2/26 Heights Drive, Robina QLD
SOLD - by Stacey Whitcroft
Modern by design and contemporary in lifestyle – best describes this opulent duplex home.
Located in a prime area of Robina this property does not compromise on size and space.
With a king-size master bedroom and open plan ensuite, bedroom 2 with an ensuite, bedroom 3 has a living area and study adjacent, sizeable 4th bedroom plus a downstairs media or 5th bedroom.
The kitchen is an entertainer’s delight. The butler’s pantry is a great accessory to please any home chef, quality fixtures and fittings, stone bench tops and glass splash backs all but complete this modern property.
The high ceilings add the ambience and the floor to ceiling architecturally designed feature windows add the style. The internal courtyard is a breezeway or a small greenery garden.
This property is more than a duplex home, it is a premium quality property choice. With the lap pool to set the outdoor living area experience – relish in the thought this could be your next home.
With many features:
• Urban living at its best with a walk away to local lifestyle shops
• Stroll away the corner to Bunning for him, furniture shops for her
• Meet up at the local cafes
• Walk the underpass to the Robina Town Centre
• The property is fitted with feature lighting in the entry, kitchen and dining
• White shutters and blinds throughout
• Master bedroom ensuite with glassless double shower recess with a rain shower
• Double vanities
• Stone bench tops throughout the bathrooms
• Kitchen with waterfall benchtop
• Butler’s pantry with stone bench top, 5 burner gas cook top, double sink
• Downstairs 5th bedroom or media room/study
• 2 ensuited bedrooms
• Extra downstairs powder room
• 4 living areas
• Lap pool with water feature
• Ducted A/c
• Internal access from garage
• Kw solar and battery back up
• Water tank
• Breezeway with water fountain feature
• Double garage with room to park 2 off street cars or van
• Upstairs lounge with hinterland views
• Surrounded by schools and sporting grounds
• Cbus station is only minutes away
• 15 Million dollar parklands to come and are located only minutes away
• Minutes to Burleigh, Broadbeach and Mermaid Beaches
• Pacific Fair is a short drive away or easy access to catch the bus
• Easy access to Varsity Lakes or Robina Train station
This light filled duplex home is the supreme living experience with little maintenance, central to all Robina has to offer.
For further information – call or email anytime.