32 Kirralee Drive, Robina QLD
‘EXCLUSIVE ROBINA ISLAND’
Take a drive down leafy Beauty Point Drive and cross the bridge and you will find this exclusive, secluded ‘Robina Island’ location.
This is your opportunity to live in a secure and exclusive part of Robina. Surrounded by quality homes in a family friendly atmosphere, this niche island location is quite unique.
This classically designed home has abundant size and space and the kitchen is the hub of the house with plenty of bench and cupboard space and large pantry. There are 3 living areas to enjoy, good size meals and TV area, a dining room or extra study room, or fifth bedroom, a spacious lounge or utilize as a movie room with raked ceilings, high ceilings throughout and ample outdoor living and entertaining area and a large family size pool to splash the summer away.
There is plenty of street appeal with a circular driveway and manicured gardens. A double door court yard entry statement offering a welcoming feel - this property has much to offer.
• Master bedroom with a large walk-in through robe and separate makeup area
• Spacious ensuite
• Good size bedrooms with robes
• Spacious master bathroom with bath and shower
• Plenty of space for a separate home office
• Timber flooring and as new carpet
• Covered outdoor entertaining area
• Good size pool and yard space – (pool pump as new)
• Large picture windows throughout
• Timber blinds
• 800m2 block
• Alarm System
• Plenty of off-street parking, trailer or caravan space
• Wide street frontage
• Established gardens
• 5 Ac’s
• Double garage with internal entry
• Security screens and doors
• Easy access to school buses
• Mins to local shops
• Mins to the Robina Town Centre
• Short walk to waterfront park areas
With only local traffic to contend with – this makes this location children friendly to ride their bikes – walk the dog, etc.
Private inspections are available.