Superbly designed, this property revels in its landscaped garden surroundings and the picturesque outlook that living on a Golf Course provides.
Spend the weekends relaxing with family and friends on the covered outdoor decks. The home offers distinct spaces for different activities - a dining area perfect for alfresco meals and a lounging area for whiling away the afternoons in serene comfort.
The outdoor living space, seamlessly connected through stacker doors, makes it easy to transition from indoor coziness to outdoor serenity. Cooking will be a delight in the contemporary, open-plan kitchen.
Fully equipped and boasting plentiful workspace, granite bench tops, a stainless steel rangehood canopy, breakfast bar, ceiling-high cupboards, and glass front display cabinets, this kitchen will satisfy even the most discerning home chef.
Designed over four split levels, the home welcomes you with a grand entry and timber stairs, lined with soft portal lighting, creating an atmosphere of warm sophistication throughout the property.
Tucked away in its own realm, the parents' retreat offers an opulent space with a flow-through ensuite.
Featuring marble top double vanities, floor-to-ceiling tiles, a glassless shower, a large walk-in robe, and a separate balcony, this area offers privacy and tranquility with a splendid view of the golf course surrounds.
There are three additional bedrooms situated on different levels, each providing unique charm and privacy. A media room caters for large family gatherings or movie nights, while a separate study provides an efficient work-from-home area.
This property offers ample space, proving ideal for a bustling family in search of a home that doesn’t merely accommodate their lifestyle, but enhances it.
• Double door grand entry with a drop pendant feature light
• Timber stairs with portal lighting
• Set over 4 levels
• 4 bedrooms, media room, extra study, 2 bathrooms plus powder room
• Floor to ceiling tiles in the bathrooms with marble benchtops
• Spa in the main bathroom
• Seamless glass shower in the ensuite, double vanity large walkin robe
• High ceilings throughout
• Ducted a/c throughout
• 900 Gas cook top, 900 electric wide oven
• Stainless steel canopy
• Stone bench tops with gold flecks
• Appliance cupboard
• Display cabinets
• 2 x stacker doors from the kitchen and lounge
• 2 separate deck areas – views to the golf course
• White plantation shutters throughout
• Double garage with plenty of off-street parking
• Minutes to the Robina Woods Golf Course Club House
• Bus stop at your doorstep
• Surrounded by quality homes
Call to inspect today.
© 2018 - 2023 Robina. Website by MultiArray.