34 Kuranda Drive, Robina QLD
Stunning views across Robina Waters.
The design of this quality home creates an opportunity to cater for the large or extended family with no compromise on comfort, size and space, with all the spacious living areas enjoying the relaxing water vistas.
The light filled modern kitchen is complete with stone bench tops and breakfast bar and overlooks the water and pool area.
To compliment the property and take advantage of the wide sweeping water views there is an expansive outdoor timber deck and pool area with room enough for an 8 seater settee and the BBQ.
Relax from a busy hot day in the therapeutic calcium pool, keeping the water soft & more enjoyable to swim in. The pool has a wading step for the kids.
Located in the exclusive Robina Waters on Robina Island you’ll just drive over the bridge into this niche pocket of executive styled homes.
There are endless features to this outstanding home, where size and space matters, this home should be viewed.
• Grand street appeal
• Covered pedestrian security gate plus auto security gates
• Oversized Master Bedroom with a spacious walkin robe, the ensuite with a cnr spa
• 2 Queen size bedrooms with walkin robes and ensuites
• 4 bedrooms upstairs, 2 bedrooms downstairs
• Step down lounge and dining with access to the outdoor living space
• Kitchen meals and Tv room
• Therapy pool with pool lights
• Large covered deck area with room enough for the 8 seater settee, BBQ and sun lounges
• Triple garage plus plenty of extra storage space
• Granatex finish on the exterior
• Driveway can cater for another 3 cars, trailer, camper van etc
• Established feature gardens
• Floor to ceiling windows throughout
• Plantation shutters and curtains throughout
• Double door entry
• Views from most bedrooms and the living areas
• Only minutes to the Robina Town Centre and local shops
• School buses access the Island
• Quiet area and only local traffic most of the time
This location is vastly sought after. Private inspections are available.