34 Merion Court, Robina QLD
SOLD - by Stacey Whitcroft
DON’T DELAY! – SECURE YOUR FUTURE NOW!
A rarity – short list this property! Land size 838m2!
Don’t miss this opportunity to be the astute buyer. Whether you’re a home owner or investor, secure this property located in a vastly sought after neighbourhood.
A family entertainer. Pool, BBQ, dinner with friends, all the outdoor living requirements.
A well designed open plan kitchen space with breakfast bar, plenty of cooking and prep space, 2 living areas plus a separate TV room. Ample yard space surrounded by established gardens.
This 838m2 block is packed with family features:
• Great family pool and entertaining area
• Ample sized kitchen for the home chef
• Timber flooring throughout
• Master bedroom with a spacious bathroom and walk-in robe
• Three living areas
• Kitchen overlooks the front yard, pool, and entertaining area
• Covered alfresco area plus a open air sandstone court yard
• Bi folds timber doors from the living area to the outdoor space
• Solar panels
• Good size laundry
• Plenty of yard for the trampoline and family pet
• Fully fenced
• Double garage and 2 off street car space
• Golf course and playground parks at the end of the cul-de-sac
• Robina Primary school around the corner
• Mins to the Robina Golf Course
• Mins to Major shopping centres
• Mins to the CBUS stadium
• Mins to the new Robina TAFE College (to be completed)
Contact me or email for further details.