37 Cedarwood Crescent, Robina QLD
'A LOCATION READY TO BE TRANSFORMED'
All the makings of a great family home and a great family location.
With the 15 million dollar parklands due for completion next year, this will transform this Robina Street.
With size and space this 6 bedroom, 3 bathroom home includes an entertaining deck area overlooking the water and a triple carport, this home is a rarity.
Inside is a large kitchen with a family meals area, separate tv area, kids play space/ movie room or can be the 6th bedroom guest area plus a full bathroom downstairs.
The master bedroom has a modern ensuite and it is on the lower level with the 5th bedroom, the 3 bedrooms upstairs share a spacious bathroom with a stand alone bath.
Located in a niche quiet pocket of Robina amid the tranquil setting of a waterway estuary you will love entertaining on the large outdoor deck area with all the surroundings of birdlife, turtles and pelicans and the waterway does have access to the main river if you’re a boatie of sorts.
This property could be the one with many more features:
• Great street appeal
• Large flat block 794m2
• Room for a pool
• Garden shed
• 3 bathrooms with seamless glass showers
• Large stand alone bath
• Dual vanity in the ensuite with stone alone bath
• Large covered timber deck with roll protective blinds
• Plenty of off street parking
• Minutes to the Robina Town Centre
• Minutes to the Robina Hospitals, private and public and other medical facilities
• Around the corner from the CBUS stadium
• Short Drive to the Bond University
• Close to parks
• Robina 15 million Parklands within walking distance
Google map this address to see the great location and the proximity to the local shops and the Robina Town Centre.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me any time for further information