6 Glenhaven Court, Merrimac QLD
SOLD - by Stacey Whitcroft
‘Invest in your families future’
A golden opportunity for the astute buyer. Merrimac is one of the up and coming residential communities to live and invest in.
This home comes with an abundance of features with 3 good size bedrooms, the main bedroom with an ensuite, plus a 2 way bathroom and separate toilet. The kitchen and lounge room with all the filtered light through the large picture windows flow out to the delightful garden that has been nurtured for many years with a covered outdoor area, this is the perfect morning coffee area.
For the family it would make a good pool area, and easy access to the back yard as there is no rear neighbours.
If you’re an investor – don’t walk pass this opportunity with the announcement of the ‘Star of the Sea’ primary school, set to be complete on a 3 Ha site in Ghilgai Road. Year Prep to 3 for a start and will follow to expand to the higher grades in later years.
If your vision is to walk your children to school and home, this property is in a niche position, less then 5 minute walking distance to the school.
Many other features:
• A local Traven around the corner, pizza shop, 2 petrol outlets, either side of Gooding Drive plus other food outlets
• Double garage with internal access and extra storage
• Large tinted picture windows throughout
• Large garden shed with a concrete base
• Good size kitchen central to the lounge, dining and tv room
• Cul-de-sac Court
• Garden entry feature
• Easy access to the M1
• Mins to Broadbeach
• Mins to Coles and Woolworths shopping Centres
• Mins to public transportation
• Surrounded by Golf Courses
• Short Drive To Pacific Fair
• Mins to Robina Town Centre
The list goes on. Enquire today.