This beautifully presented family retreat is in a natural setting surrounded by nature and offers a family lifestyle with open plan living areas, ducted air and high ceilings. Designed with a busy family in mind it has a large kitchen complete a double oven, 900m wide rangehood and plenty of granite bench space.
There are 3 extra-large bedrooms, master with full ensuite, plus the large study area overlooking the valley. Stacker style doors open to the large outdoor entertaining area and rear yard where there is plenty of room for the kids to play.
Nestled in a secluded and unique private cul-de-sac with a children’s playground you will feel like your miles away yet you’re only minutes away from all the urban amenities you need.
On an elevated block with no rear neighbours the home has stately street appeal with views overlooking the Reedy Creek neighbourhood in an upmarket pocket of homes only minutes from the Woolworths shopping centre with surrounding schools, you’re not too far from it all.
• Grand entry with double timber doors
• Master bedroom with double walk-in in robe and spacious ensuite
• Master bedroom with views to the bushland
• 2 front rooms with views across Reedy Creek
• King size bedrooms
• Large 3-way bathroom with bath
• Vacuum Maid
• Large covered outdoor entertaining area
• Elevated block with coastal breezes
• Playground in the street
• Minutes to the Reedy Creek Woolworths shopping centre
• Short Dr to Burleigh Beach
• Minutes away from Private and Public schools
• Short Drive to the Robina Town Centre
• Surrounded by public transport
• Terraced backyard
• Room for a pool
• Excellent side access on both side of the house
Don’t delay, this could you be your dream home!
© 2018 - 2023 Robina. Website by MultiArray.