Located in the Capes in Clear Island Waters this prestige home has all the splendor you would expect in a quality, waterfront lifestyle home.
Located in a cul de sac and surrounded by other quality properties this impressive home is superbly presented with a grand entry, a manicured front garden on a generous 900m2 waterfront block.
The plan of the home will impress with 4 living and family areas, fully equipped kitchen for the entertainer with plenty of bench space to please any home chef, breakfast bar, timber cupboards fronts, display cabinets and plenty of work space with water views across the dining and family areas.
There are many design features to be appreciated in this home:
• Floor to ceiling bay window in the family area with water views
• High ceilings throughout the foyer and living areas
• Impressive portico entry
• Floor to ceiling windows and doors throughout
• Large viewing balcony upstairs
• Private balcony off the master bedroom
• Private balcony off the second bedroom
• French double doors throughout
The master bedroom has a spacious ensuite, double shower, dual vanity and bath, shutters on the windows and views out to water. There are 4 spacious bedrooms upstairs all with double door access to the balconies. All access the 3-way bathroom with bath. The downstairs bedroom/study has its own double door entry which could also serve as a home office plus downstairs bathroom.
Entertain your family & friends around the family sized pool area overlooking the waterway. Plenty of covered sitting space room for the BBQ, outdoor lounge and table setting.
Enjoy the wide water views from one side of the home from the upstairs balconies or sit and enjoy a sunset over the Hinterland - this home has many delightful features.
If you are a boating family there is a pontoon that will facilitate a boat or jet ski. The water way is a key locked system which only allows the residents of the area boating access out to main river through to the Broadwater and Seaway.
With one road in and out the Capes offers a niche private, secure location.
There are many features this well maintained exclusive property offers:
• Grand double door entry
• Floor to ceiling tiles in the bathrooms
• Shutters, tailor made curtains and blinds throughout
• Master bedroom with walk in robe, double vanity and double shower in the ensuite
• Private balcony with view to the water and the Broadbeach high-rise skyline
• As new carpet throughout
• Fire place in the living/lounge room
• Floating Pontoon
• Approx. 21.4 water frontage
• Approx 20 meter road frontage
• 900m2 block
• Electric front and pedestrian gate
• Double garage with sliding door access to the house
• Plenty of off street parking
• Room to park a caravan/boat/jet ski/ work vehicle
• Rainwater tank
• Garden shed with concrete pad
• Solar system
• Compliant smoke alarms
• Storage under the pool area
• Mins to Burleigh via the Bermuda Street Rd
• Mins to the Q Super Centre – with Coles, Woolworths, Bunnings, Health Food Shop, Dress shops, Newsagent
• Mins to local private and public schools
• Short Drive to some of the best Golf Courses
The list goes on. This is a must see property. Viewing times will be on the internet or contact Stacey or Stephanie Whitcroft.
© 2018 - 2023 Robina. Website by MultiArray.