8 Carpentaria Court, Robina QLD
SOLD - by Stacey Whitcroft
A HOME WITH ALL THE FAMILY ESSENTIALS
Looking for a well located family home?
This home may tick all the boxes with 2 living areas, an efficient kitchen design, contemporary in style and modern in design.
With good size bedrooms and room for the family pool or you could create a backyard blitz with room for an outdoor BBQ entertaining area. This property would be perfect for the first step or long term investment opportunity.
Don’t hesitate and put this property on your open home list this weekend.
• Master Bedroom with ensuite
• Main bathroom with bath
• Good size living areas
• Easy access to the backyard space
• Mins to the Robina Town Centre
• Central to public transport
• Minutes to public and private schooling
• Minutes to sporting fields
• Central to dine in or takeaway
• Mins to the Robina Tavern
• Short walk to Bunnings and other homewares shops
Robina has it all.