817 Legend Trail, Robina QLD
SOLD - by Stacey Whitcroft $1,475,000
Exclusive & Private Sanctuary
Beyond the security gates and surrounded by exclusive luxury homes and manicured gardens a golden opportunity has become available to live in the exclusive Glades Estate.
If security is a priority and you are looking to live in an Estate with a community family feel -this property could be the one!
This contemporary home was architecturally designed with no expense spared on size and quality. As you enter the home you are met with interior design that takes advantage of the scenic lake and Golf Course views through floor to ceiling glass bifold doors and architectural glass atrium windows – these are only but a few of the fine features of this property.
If you like to entertain or you need to cater for the busy family – the kitchen is modern and boasts granite bench tops, display cabinets, integrated dishwasher, stainless canopy, plumbed fridge access, plus ample cupboard space, a computer desk and plenty of seating with an island bench. You have the choice of causal and formal living spaces with a built-in wine cellar and bar area for the light pre dinner appetiser or relax and unwind with the casual outdoor dining space that encapsulates the scenic surroundings and the uninterrupted views.
The home caters to the large family with a full bathroom downstairs and a bedroom with a separate front entry. The sweeping staircase with portal lighting will lead you to the upstairs living space. The open foyer is filled with feature lighting and the large picture window with views to the hinterland add to the open ambience of the home.
The master bedroom is a tranquil parents retreat with his and hers fully fitted walk-in robes. Light the candles and soak in a luxurious spa bath setting, set up the tea and coffee for the first cup of the day on your private balcony. Utilise the adjacent room as a home office or a keep fit area whilst enjoying the pleasant golf course and lake view.
Located only minutes to the Robina hub and easy access to some of finest Gold Coast schooling.
An abundance of features:
• Located on the 10th fairway of the Glades Golf Course
• Queen size bedrooms
• Bedroom 2 with an ensuite and walkin through robe
• Bedroom 3 and 4 have access to a two-way bathroom and both with robes
• Downstairs 5th bedroom has separate double door entry from the front
• Surrounded by wild bird life to hear and enjoy
• TV security, from all bedrooms and kitchen area
• Home and furniture package option available
• Master bedroom and adjoining study has a built in swivel TV
• High ceilings upstairs and downstairs
• Architecturally designed feature windows
• Bi fold doors in the family room
• Low maintenance garden
• Double garage with extra tandem parking space for a small car or golf buggy plus extra storage
• Plenty of storage throughout the home
• Internal access from the garage
• Large laundry with a work bench and linen cupboard
• Community pool across the road with BBQ and fridge facilities
• Located on the 10th fairway by the lake
• Enjoy a night off from the kitchen and dine in at the delightful Viva Café and Bar with family or friends
• Join the Golf Club if you’re a golfing enthusiast that many regard as the premier Robina golf course
• Practice at the Driving range
• Easy entry to the M1
• Train station, the Robina Private and Public hospital only minutes around the corner• Minutes to the
Robina Town Centre
• Mins to the finest schools, Robina High and primary school
• Mins to Somerset College, All Saints School, Clover Hill primary, Hill Crest College, Kings Christian
• Mins to other Medical Facilities, Dr’s surgeries etc
One of Robina’s finest. Call anytime for further information.