Nestled in a quiet street this spacious home would suit your family and would be perfect if you are a first home buyer or downsizing or looking for an investment.
There is plenty of space and natural sunlight throughout the kitchen and study, providing a cosy ambience. An open plan kitchen gives you plenty of bench & cabinet space including a roller shutter appliance space. There are two separate living areas which can be a study area or a family room. Adjacent to the large master bedroom is an outdoor lounge area complete with a fan to keep you cool in the summertime.
The north facing backyard is perfect for kids, a garden, pets, or possibly a small pool.
Is it your desire to be close to it all? Now is your chance. Newly updated and ready to move in.
- 4 Spacious bedrooms with ceiling fans
- 2 bathrooms, one including a bath
- Spacious Master bedroom including air conditioning, ensuite, large robes
- Open plan dining and kitchen area
- An extra study room or living area
- Water tank
- New carpets, painted throughout, and new curtains in the living areas plus
new timber blinds in the bedrooms
- New shower and bath fittings and all plumbing has been checked and repaired
- New rollers on all wardrobes, and all new tap fittings in kitchen, bathrooms, and laundry
- Solar hot water
- Walk to Coomera Anglican College, Saint Stephens, Parks, and Coles
- Close by is the Coomera Train Station, M1, Coomera Westfield, medical centres, Coomera State School, popular theme parks: Top Golf, Movie World, Wet ‘n’ Wild and White Water World
Don’t miss out, call now!
© 2018 - 2022 Robina. Website by MultiArray.