2/4 Heights Drive, Robina QLD
SOLD - by Stacey Whitcroft
STYLISH & IMPRESSIVE
Enhance your lifestyle with stylish living in this impressive and tasteful duplex.
This modern and well designed 3 bedroom home has more to offer than most. The kitchen is the hub servicing the lounge and living areas with a breakfast bar, ample work space and granite bench tops. Enjoy the separate sunroom for the morning coffee or the covered alfresco area for casual outdoor dining.
Outdoors you’ll have a low maintenance garden to look after with a courtyard front entry.
With no body corporate fees - only a shared insurance payment, this worry-free home is perfect for the family, retirement or investment being located in the very popular Robina area.
• Living dining area opens out to the front courtyard
• Sunroom with access to the back courtyard
• Shutters and blinds throughout
• Skylights in Kitchen and lounge
• Good street appeal
• Small garden for the garden enthusiast
• Room enough for the pets
• Double garage with internal access
• Fully fenced and private
• Extra off street parking
• Minutes to the Robina Town Centre – short walk via an underpass pathway.
• Around the corner from local shops and cafes, homewares stores, health shops, newsagency, Doctors, casual dining, takeaway outlets
• Scenic walkways through to the Post Office and Library
• Medical centres close by
With only moments away from the hub of Robina – make this your lifestyle choice.
Please click on the 'external link' to book your private booking.