Located in the leafy grounds of the University Place complex sits this thoughtfully designed townhome with a lot to offer.
Enhanced with a nice easy flow kitchen, dining and lounge area with access to the rear courtyard nestled in leafy natural surrounds with privacy. Upstairs the master bedroom has a private balcony to enjoy your morning coffee and absorb the coastal breezes and the leafy enclave.
The 3rd bedroom or home office is downstairs with a separate entry to the paved gated front court yard.
This townhome is bigger than most and would be a great first step or shouldn’t be overlooked as a long term investment (short walk to Bond Uni).
With many features:
• Large picture window and doors downstairs
• 2 spacious bathrooms and separate laundry
• Open plan living
• LED lighting
• Well maintained Pool and BBQ area with shade sails
• Single lock up garage plus a designated car space
• Plenty of visitor car parking
• 2 Paved courtyards
• Low body corporate
• Within walking distance to the Bond University
• Short drive to the Robina Town Centre
• Easy access to public transport
• 5 minute drive to Broadbeach – Burleigh beaches
• Short Drive to Pacific Fair
• Minutes to local schools
Call, text or email for any further information.
Rental appraisal available upon enquiry.
Please NB: Private viewings are available during lockdown.
© 2018 - 2023 Robina. Website by MultiArray.