Located in the leafy grounds of the University Place complex, this spacious split-level town home offers a unique lifestyle and is very different from most others and certainly a must to inspect.
Enhanced with a new well-designed kitchen with loads of bench space, including a breakfast bar, all flowing onto the large dining and lounge area with easy access to the large rear courtyard where there is room enough for kids to play or for you to entertain.
Enjoy having your own space, with each bedroom on a split level with your own ensuite and air conditioning. The upstairs master bedroom has access to the study/extra TV room and has a private balcony to enjoy your morning coffee and the coastal breezes.
This townhome is bigger than most and is a great opportunity for first home buyers, those looking to downsize or as a long-term investment being located in a sought-after location only a short walk to Bond Uni, a short drive to Varsity lakes, Robina shopping Centre or Robina Town Centre.
Inspection will not disappoint, here are some of the features
• Newly renovated kitchen with stone benchtops and modern recessed range hood.
• 2 Updated spacious bathrooms + powder room
• Open-plan living
• Split over 3 levels, divided by a short flight of stairs.
• Single lock-up garage with internal access plus a designated car space
• Newly painted externally
• Roof repainted and sealed
• Within walking distance of the Bond University
• Short drive to Varsity Lakes shops and the Robina Town Centre
• Easy access to public transport
• 5 Minute drive to Broadbeach, Mermaid and Burleigh beaches
• Short drive to pacific fair
• Minutes to Private and Public local schools
• Kindergarten close by
Rental appraisal is available upon enquiry.
© 2018 - 2023 Robina. Website by MultiArray.