40/2 Bella Avenue, Robina QLD
SOLD - by Stacey Whitcroft
BRAND NEW MODERN LIVING!!
Great First Home Buyers incentives apply.
At the heart of a booming precinct, you can live securely in a new, now fully completed development, the walkable geographic hub of Robina.
Available now is this modern Townhome Terrace positioned only a few doors from the pool area.
• Ultra-modern kitchen with stone bench tops
• 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, plus a downstairs powder room
• 2 lounges rooms
• Dining area
• Private alfresco area
• High ceilings throughout
• Stacker doors to access the outdoor dining
• State of the art security
• Ensuite plus the master bathroom plus a downstairs powder room
• Double Garage with internal access
• Front and back entry
• State of the art Security
• Low Body Corp – low maintenance gardens throughout
• Swimming pool facilities overlooking the proposed parklands plus several private BBQ Cabanas
• For the investor – Maximum depreciation and tax benefits available (Maintenance free for years)!
• First home buyers grants may apply
We have more lucrative incentives on offer for all buyers, you must enquire today.
This Terrace home development is strategically positioned at the heart of a growing precinct, close to schools, transport, hospitals, shopping, dining and a major employment hub
Several major projects are planned or underway at your very doorstep including:
- Robina City Parklands - $15million upgrade to parklands adjacent to Vue
- Quest Hotel Robina - $32million eight storey hotel now under construction
- Bond University expansion - site purchased for new education facility
- Sunkids Stadium Village - brand new childcare centre now open
- Anytime Fitness Robina - site purchased for brand new gymnasium
Residents have direct access to the expansive greenspace of the Robina City parklands which will never be built out and which connect to a matrix of parklands, waterways, walking and cycle paths that stretch across Robina.
Enquire 24 hrs a day!! Email, text or call.