Stylish 4 Bedroom Townhomes
This master-planned community boasts some of the most impressive shopping and recreation facilities in the state including the Robina Town Centre and Bond University, both built around expansive lakes which are renowned to the laid-back lifestyle here.
For a different sporting slant on Robina, this suburb is also home to the Gold Coast Titans Rugby League Team who train and play their home games at Skilled Park – Queensland’s newest rectangular sporting and entertainment venue. Robina is also home to a railway station linking it to Brisbane, such are the benefits of being the new kid on the block.
Notable as being one of the first communities in Australia to be a master planned residential community, Robina is now considered as being one of Australia’s most successful planned communities. This residential and commercial hub, is now home to more than 30,000 people and with a workforce 20,000 strong and is one of the Gold Coast's fastest growing suburbs.
Leading builder, developer Rawcorp has strategically positioned Eagle Terraces in the Glades, Robina due to the low supply of new townhomes in the immediate area with strong demand, low rental vacancy rates, high yeilds and leading infrastructure that will support the growing community.
The Glades is nestled in a private, quiet enclave complete with an enviable range of resort facilities including the 18 hole, Greg Norman designed championship golf course, a state of the art club house and popular dining venue Viva Café and Bar.
Offering exceptional location characteristics with major regional shopping centre, Robina Town Centre close by, Eagle Terraces is positioned to capitalise on this relaxed lifestyle on the coastal fringe of Robina CBD.
Residents will enjoy being conveniently located to:
• Robina train station and bus stops
• Gold Coast International Airport
• Easy access to M1 motorway
• Robina Hospital (2.6km) and specialist and medical facilities
• Public and private schools and universities (Bond University, Varsity College, Kings Christian College); and
• An array of shopping and dining options such as The Kitchens at Robina Shopping Centre, one of the largest shopping centres in the Southern Hemisphere.
These limited release townhomes present a modern blend of contemporary form and architectural flair located in a secluded residential province between the Glades fairways and water.
These spacious residences comprise 3 or 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, double lock up garage and low body corporate.
The developers architecture and design team have planned 5 star quality finishes and inclusions such as:
• European appliances
• Sound proof dividing party walls
• Energy efficient LED lighting
• Water efficient fixtures and fittings
• Reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout
• Ceiling fans in bedrooms
• Spacious living
• Stone bench tops throughout
• Double lock up, side by side garage
• Window dressings
• Commercial grade timber look vinyl planks in downstairs living areas
• Timeless neutral colour schemes
• Quality steel frame structure
• Builders structural warranty
Construction commencement is anticipated April 2017 and anticipated completion is August 2017.
Secure one of the last remaining new properties and become part of the Robina story.