59/14 Bourton Road, Merrimac QLD
SOLD - by Stacey Whitcroft
Unique villa in sought after complex!
A rare find – a single level Villa with a scenic view. This fabulous 2 bedroom has recently been updated with the flooring in the kitchen, the carpet in the lounge and dining room and the painting throughout in ‘as new’ condition. Stepping outside you have a good size court yard to make your own, (fencing as an option), no rear neighbours plus a picturesque view -this unique property is one of a kind.
Close to the pool and tennis court, this Villa is located at the end of the complex.
• 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom, single lock up garage plus a tandem car space
• End location
• Good size court yard to fence and is pet friendly
• Low body corp
• All white kitchen with breakfast bar
• As new timber flooring in the kitchen and entry
• Front and back court yard
• Plenty of extra parking throughout the complex
• Pool, tennis court and BBQ facilities
• Location only minutes to Robina Town Centre
• Easy access to the M1
• Close to restaurants and take away outlets
• Kindergarten 2 doors away
• Around the corner to the new ‘Star of the Set primary school
• Public transport at your door step
Great first home buyer property, excellent investment opportunity or if you thinking of downsizing to something with no stairs, this could be the one!
Call me anytime for further information.