This gracious, stately and beautifully crafted home located in one of the Gold Coasts most sought after waterfront enclaves will compliment your luxury lifestyle.
From the elegant entry through to the large open plan living areas that flow to the expansive outdoor & pool areas with sweeping water views this home stands out as a beautifully presented quality home that must be inspected.
The major living areas all take advantage of the desirable North East aspect with the timeless timber and granite kitchen having easy access to them all.
The flooring is imported lime stone. It can honed and polished to have the polished tiled floor like or as is the all natural look.
Entry to the enclave is over the tree lined bridge providing exclusivity and privacy in a quiet cul-de-sac.
Whether your desire is to enjoy the splendor of waterfront living or take advantage of this exclusive boating haven, Clear Island Waters boasts calm waterways in a premium and secure location.
Clear Island Waters has easy access through a private lock system. You can take a leisurely cruise through to the Broadwater, Stradbroke Island, Tipplers, Moreton Bay or out to the ocean.
With so much on offer:
• Timeless quality textiles throughout – the limestone flooring – premium carpet – no expense has been spare.
• Architecturally designed high ceilings and picture windows throughout the living areas
• Kitchen to please any home chef. Granite benchtops, stainless steel appliances, timeless timber cupboards
• 3 living areas, divided by crafted bevelled edged glass doors
• Grand entry
• Front gate Portico
• Stately street appeal
• Plenty of outdoor BBQ space, overlooking the water plus the family swimming pool and water fountain feature.
• With plenty of room for the large or extended family – the home has a guest wing to utilise as a private retreat separate from the family areas with an ensuite attached.
• An oversized master bedroom, plus a private balcony, ensuite and walkin robe.
• Queen size bedrooms
• 2nd bedroom with private balcony
• Extra powder room downstairs
• Triple garage plus extra storage – extra secure parking
• Securing system
• North east facing
• Short Drive to the Robina Town Centre and the Super Q centre
• Short drive to Pacific Fair and the Broadbeach Hub & G-link to Surfers Paradise and Main Beach
• Easy Access to public transport
• Neighbourhood dog park
• No outside boats or jet ski’s – owner occupiers only
Call, email or text me at anytime for further information.