11 Stepney Close, Robina QLD
Available from 26th June 2021. **SORRY STRICTLY NO PETS ALLOWED**
REGISTER NOW FOR NEXT INSPECTION
Three (3) Bedroom family friendly freshly renovated home in central location of Robina. Only minutes drive to Robina Town Centre, M1, public transport. Walking distance to local Daycare Centre on Thorngate Drive. Close to Robina State School. Also featuring:
- Freshly Painted throughout
- New Carpet throughout
- Three Bedrooms all with built-in robes & ceiling fans
- Main Bedroom with air conditioning
- Large Two way Bathroom with bath tub & shower
- Seperate toilet
- Neat kitchen with dishwasher and appliances
- Carpeted open plan lounge/dining area with air conditioning
- Laundry located in garage
- Entertaining area off lounge room
- Fully fenced rear yard
- Double manual lock up garages
Property is 'deemed water efficient' therefore tenant is responsible for water consumption
**Please Note 1form applications are NOT accepted by this office. Application forms are also available on our website, at viewings or can be emailed.**
* PLEASE NOTE: If the property is currently tenanted, smart phone photos/video calls of the premises will NOT be allowed. This property is being exclusively rented through First National Robina.
People cannot attend any First National Robina property for lease if they:
* are ill;
* have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and are awaiting medical clearance;
* have been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days; or
* arrived in Australia from overseas, and have not self-isolated for 14 days.
People can view First National Robina for lease properties after 14 days of isolation and without presenting any symptoms of the virus.
IMPORTANT: whilst every care has been taken in providing information contained in this marketing, First National Robina will not be held liable for any errors. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
Date Available Sat 26 Jun, 2021