Available NOW. *PET CONSIDERED ON APPLICATION*
REGISTER NOW FOR NEXT INSPECTION- Inspection highly recommended
This large family home is suitable for all family types with lots of room to move. Located within a short drive to local schools, shops, parks and the M1. Large balcony with spectacular views across the coast.
- Five (5) bedrooms - 2 upstairs and 3 downstairs
- Generous size Main bedroom with air con, ensuite with Luxury bath and walk in robe
- Other rooms with built in robes and ceiling fans
- Formal living area with ceiling fan with air conditioner unit
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining all looking out over the coastline
- Granite bench tops in the kitchen-stainless steel appliances with dishwasher
- Separate powder room
- Main bathroom downstairs
- Family/ Rumpus room downstairs with air conditioner unit
- Under house workshop or storage area.
- Double lock up garage.
- Complete with Solar panels
- 6 Weeks Bond Required
Property 'deemed water efficient' tenant responsible for water consumption
**Please Note 1form applications are NOT accepted by this office. Application forms are also available on our website, at viewings or can be emailed.**
* PLEASE NOTE: If the property is currently tenanted, smart phone photos of the premises will NOT be allowed. This property is being exclusively rented through First National Robina.
People cannot attend any First National Robina property for lease if they:
* are ill;
* have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and are awaiting medical clearance;
* have been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days; or
* arrived in Australia from overseas, and have not self-isolated for 14 days.
People can view First National Robina for lease properties after 14 days of isolation and without presenting any symptoms of the virus.
IMPORTANT: whilst every care has been taken in providing information contained in this marketing, First National Robina will not be held liable for any errors. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
© 2018 - 2022 Robina. Website by MultiArray.