Available from 18th June 2022! **SORRY STRICTLY NO PETS ALLOWED**
REGISTER NOW FOR NEXT INSPECTIONS
This three bedroom three floor family townhouse in quiet secure complex is freshly renovated and located in Varsity Lakes.
Short drive to Varsity CBD, M1 and Robina Town Centre. Close to local school, day care centre and plenty of eateries. Also Featuring:
- Three (3) Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom with ceiling fan, built in robe and En-suite Bathroom
- Two (2) Other bedrooms with ceiling fans and built in robes
- Main Bathroom with full bath tub
- Tiled Kitchen with appliances and dishwasher
- Open plan carpeted Lounge/Dining with balcony access and air conditioner
- Office/Rumpus Room with back courtyard access
- Powder room
- Double Garage with remote access
- Small courtyard with easy to maintain garden
- Freshly Painted Throughout
- Freshly Carpet Throughout
- Freshly cleaned Blinds Throughout
- 6 Weeks Bond Required
Property is 'deemed water efficient' therefore tenant is responsible for water consumption
**Please Note 1form applications are NOT accepted by this office. Application forms are also available on our website, at viewings or can be emailed.**
* PLEASE NOTE: If the property is currently tenanted, smart phone photos of the premises will NOT be allowed. This property is being exclusively rented through First National Robina.
People cannot attend any First National Robina property for lease if they:
* are ill;
* have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and are awaiting medical clearance;
* have been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days; or
* arrived in Australia from overseas, and have not self-isolated for 14 days.
People can view First National Robina for lease properties after 14 days of isolation and without presenting any symptoms of the virus.
IMPORTANT: whilst every care has been taken in providing information contained in this marketing, First National Robina will not be held liable for any errors. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
© 2018 - 2022 Robina. Website by MultiArray.